The International Patient Program at Fertility Solutions™
Fertility Solutions™ is a fertility center founded by a team of female physicians who are passionate about helping couples and individuals from all corners of the globe build their families. Our American Board-certified fertility specialists have decades of clinical experience in IVF and infertility treatment, and have received numerous “Best Doctors” awards for their exceptional patient care and cutting-edge reproductive technologies. We are committed to offering the highest level of care in a personal and accessible way.
The specialists of Fertility Solutions have extensive experience treating couples from other countries. We are dedicated to speaking directly with patients, and to caring for them through every step of the treatment process.
The first step it to setup an initial consultation via telephone, SKYPE, or in person. Our specialists will review any existing records, yours and your partner’s history, and will formulate your plan of care at Fertility Solutions™. We will help to coordinate all the necessary testing with the help of your doctor in your home country. We are also happy to offer a second opinion, upon review of your existing medical records.
Traveling to Fertility Solutions™
- We have streamlined the treatment process so you only need to make one or two short visits to the US.
- Our main offices are conveniently located in close proximity to two major airports:
- Our Dedham office is located just 23 miles (37 km) from Boston’s Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Our Providence office is located just 10 miles (16 km) from the T.F. Green Airport (PVD).
- We will assist you in making ground transportation and lodging reservations.
International Fertility Treatment Costs
Fertility Solutions™ is proud to offer extremely affordable treatment plans for patients without US health insurance.
- Initial consultation with physician: $300
- IUI cycle: starting at $375
- IVF cycle (fresh): starting at $8200
- IVF cycle (frozen): starting at $3000
Treatment cost may vary by patient and does not contain medication cost. Click here to inquire more about special financing options and discount programs.
Treatment & Care Solutions
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching (AH)
- Male infertility evaluation and treatment
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) using state-of-the-art trophectoderm (day 5) biopsy and array CGH (aCGH)
- Fertility preservation, including:
- oocyte (egg) freezing
- sperm freezing
- embryo freezing
- Third-party reproduction
- oocyte donation (and donor egg bank)
- sperm donation
- embryo donation
- gestational surrogacy
- Gender selection for genetic disorders
- Same-sex couples’ options
- Reproductive surgery, including:
- tubal ligation reversal
- Referrals to infertility-specific centers for:
- mind/body programs
- acupuncture, yoga
- individual therapy
- nutritional counseling
- weight loss programs