Fertility Solutions cares about the protection and safety of our patients, staff and community.
The CoronaVirus/Covid 19 situation is obviously very fluid so this may change without notice.
At Fertility Solutions we are continuously monitoring the worldwide coronavirus outbreak and strictly abiding by CDC guidelines - as well as regulations set up by state and national agencies to provide our patients with the safest care possible.
To ensure our patients remain comfortable, confident, and safe at our fertility center, Fertility Solutions will continue to perform mandatory health screenings to all individuals prior to each patient encounter.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience. Any screening redundancy you may encounter is for the added protection to yourself and fellow patients.
Fertility Solutions Business Status
Fertility Solutions continues to follow strict screening methods for all patients, employees, and visitors
Prior to Entering Our Location
We remain OPEN and will continue to be vigilant in adhering to CDC protocols and procedures to ensure our patients see no interruption in care. If a patient does test positive, their cycle will unfortunately be cancelled. If an employee tests positive, we will follow appropriate quarantine measures.
Now Offering Phone Consults & Video Conferencing
Our mission is to provide effective, safe, and convenient care to every patient. In consideration of COVID-19, patients who wish to avoid in-person visits now have the option to conduct a NEW PATIENT CONSULT or FOLLOW-UP VISIT by video conferencing or phone. Please CALL US for more information.
Please contact our center prior to your appointment at 888-300-2483 if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Within the last 14 days have you (or your partner) travelled or had Close Contact* with a person that is ill and has travelled to any of the following COVID-19 High-Risk Countries (China, Iran, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City or South Korea)?
- Within the last 14 days have you (or your partner) had Close Contact* with a confirmed or suspected [is being tested] case of COVID-19?
- Do you (or your partner) have a fever or a cough?
Coronavirus and Pregnancy
According to the most recent CDC guidance, pregnant women and their fetuses may not be at increased risk if infected by coronavirus. Current recommendations are to optimize hand hygiene, avoid touching one’s face, and to avoid travel to Level 2 and 3 countries that are being updated daily on the CDC website.
Steps You Can Take
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face eyes or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away, and then wash or sanitize your hands. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/arm
- Avoid handshakes and close contact
- Don’t share food/bottles
- Clean your work area and high touch surface areas with disinfectant regularly
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick